Rozelle Physiotherapy proudly commenced under current ownership in December 2011 taking over from a well-established physiotherapy clinic in the building; 18 years in the making. This has led to the development of many long standing working relationships in the area.
As such it became known as the “Your Local Physio”.
We are proud and passionate to continue providing top quality evidence based treatments to clients of the past and those we have yet to assist to get them back achieving the health and fitness goals they are after.
Our vision is to provide 1:1 individualised care which focuses primarily on the client to achieve their goals through a variety of manual treatments and prescriptive exercise tailored to their lifestyle.
This vision also includes making our services accessible to all.
Over the last 6 years we have been able to develop our skills and attract staff who can offer:
- soft tissue mobilisation (massage)
- dry needling
- joint mobilisation / manipulation
- muscle stretching
- muscle strengthening / conditioning, including core stability & Swiss ball exercises
- proprioceptive / balance exercises
- biomechanical assessment & correction of movement
- sports strapping & bracing
- graduated & progressive return to sport rehabilitation programs
- ergonomic assessment & posture correction
- Men’s & Women’s Health including pre/post natal education & care as well as continence management
- Real Time Ultrasound Rehabilitation.