[maxbutton id=”2″ text=”Book Online: Returning Patients” url=”https://rozellephysio.com.au/book-online-returning-patients/”]
Our vision at Rozelle Physio is to provide 1:1 individualised physiotherapy care which focuses on the client, to help them achieve their goals through a variety of manual treatments and prescriptive exercise tailored to their lifestyle.
If you have a problem that physiotherapy can solve, our friendly and experienced team of physios would be delighted to help you.
Who should choose Rozelle Physio?
- Rozelle Physio may be a good choice for you if:
- You are looking for a physiotherapist that will take the time to thoroughly assess your condition, and clearly communicate the cause of any problems and their possible solutions.
- You prefer to be treated one on one for the entirety of your physio session.
- You would like to be consulted about the best course of physio treatment at each stage and for the physios plan to suit your goals.
- You prefer a physio who runs on time, is professional and uses evidence based treatments.
- You like physios who are friendly and good communicators.
What Type of conditions do we treat at Rozelle Physio?
At Rozelle physio we treat a variety of musculoskeletal conditions including.
- Back and neck pain
- Shoulder injuries
- Knee injuries
- Ankle injuries
- Women’s health
- Work injuries
- Sports injuries
Your Local Physio
Rozelle Physiotherapy proudly commenced under current ownership in December 2011 taking over from a well-established physiotherapy clinic in the building; 18 years in the making. This has led to the development of many long standing working relationships in the area.
As such it became known as the “local physio”.
We are proud and passionate to continue providing top quality evidence based treatments to clients of the past and those we have yet to assist to get them back achieving the health and fitness goals they are after.
Over the last 6 years we have been able to develop our skills and attract staff who can offer:
- Soft tissue mobilisation (massage)
- Dry needling
- Joint mobilisation / manipulation
- Muscle stretching
- Muscle strengthening / conditioning, including core stability & Swiss ball exercises
- Proprioceptive / balance exercises
- Biomechanical assessment & correction of movement
- Sports strapping & bracing
- Graduated & progressive return to sport rehabilitation programs
- Ergonomic assessment & posture correction
- Men’s & Women’s Health including pre/post natal education & care as well as continence management
- Real Time Ultrasound Rehabilitation
- One on One Clinical Pilates and reformer Pilates